Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adjustin














Justin is a buddy I met through Choices, which is a whole other blog post. He's the one on the left. All of these boys got tight (and a wee bit foolish ; ), but Justin and I have remained close and I thank God for that. Justin's raw, honest, smart and seeking. And his questions and his honesty constantly challenge me. Recently I've been challenged to ask & answer some questions I've had all my life, and didn't realize it till Justin asked it. Thanks fella.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Look at the fellas and their crew! Too cute! Wait, I'm allowed to say that because it's coming from a woman right? I can't believe this...TWO postings within a week of each other?! If I could express more with the interabang (?!) I would. Bravo, Brian, Bravo.